Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
At a time where businesses are struggling to recruit skilled workers, an apprenticeship where employees learn as they work could be the solution.
Join us at this event to discover why your business could benefit from having an apprentice and how you could go about recruiting one.
The panel discuss:
- The benefits of hiring an apprentice
- Opportunities available for businesses
- Sustainable employment
- Assisting the long term unemployed
The online discussion is chaired by James Ellis, Head of HR at Celsa. The panel are:
- Alan Mackey, Head of Work based learning, Cardiff & Vale College
- Nicola Thornton-Scott, Assistant Principal: Skills, NPTC Group of Colleges
- David Elsmere, Partnership Manager, Restart – Serco
- Bridget Moseley, Head of Apprenticeships – University of Wales Trinity Saint David