Member Referral Programme
Help us to spread the word about what the Chamber is doing to support SMEs!
Do you know a business who could use our help? Put them in touch with one of our Account Directors, and when they join we’ll reward you with £100 off your membership renewal for the following year.
Terms & Conditions
- The business making the referral must be an existing paid up member on the Standard, Premium or Enterprise packages (or previously named equivalent).
- Referrals must be made via the current members Account Director, in person, by telephone, video call or by email.
- The referral credit will be applied to your account once the new member has signed up and has paid their yearly membership fee.
- £100 referral reward will be credited to the following years membership fee, before VAT is applied.
- Cash alternatives or other discounts will not be offered if membership is not renewed for another year.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals that can be made.
- In the case that referrals are made with a credit amount totalling more than the than the renewal membership fee, no additional payment will be made. However if the member wishes to renew at a higher rate eg from Standard to Premium using the credit, this will be accommodated.
- This offer runs from 6th September 2022 to 5th September 2023 unless otherwise advertised.
- The Chamber will only take on members that meet our criteria for membership in line with our Articles of Association.
- Any changes to the scheme will be published on the Chamber’s website.