Comments and Complaints Procedure
The Chamber always strives to satisfy our customers, if you would like to provide feedback or make a complaint, you can be assured that it will be dealt with seriously, professionally and in a timely manner using the following process:
- Please contact us at email@example.com or by using the contact form on our website, giving as much detail as possible and include your name, business name and contact details (email address and phone number).
- Upon receipt of a complaint, we will arrange for the right person to look into and respond to your concerns, or in the event of feedback and comments, we will ensure the right person receives these.
- We will acknowledge all written complaints within five working days.
- We will investigate the details of a complaint and take appropriate action at each stage of the investigation.
- If a satisfactory outcome cannot be reached, you have a right to appeal. If a satisfactory outcome cannot be achieved, you can appeal to the Chamber CEO. If a satisfactory outcome still cannot be found, you have the right to appeal to the Chamber President, where a decision is final.
- We resolve to complete investigations into complaints within a maximum of 31 days and to respond on the same time scale.
- If the Chamber receives an anonymous complaint, the details of the complaint will be forwarded to the appropriate person for them to review and take any appropriate action to prevent a re-occurrence from other customers.
Following our complaints procedure does not affect your legal rights.